Hi, I am
Manu Dixit 👋🏼
I design & build products based on research, CIID alumnus.
Selected projects ↓
Streaming entertainment service, serving 70 million+ users in over 100 countries.
- Designed streaming products on web, apps on iOS, Android and major TV platforms.
- Optimised key user flows (onboarding, payments, engagement…), helped reach 8M+ paying subscribers within 3 years.
- Awarded the best of Apple TV Entertainment app for 2016/17 by Apple, iOS app rated 4.5/5 (1M+ installs), Android app rated 4/5 (10M+ installs).
Channel design projects, optimise digital/ physical touchpoints and service interactions between bank’s staff and customers.
- Lead detailed design and usability testing efforts for 10+ applications for Standard Bank
- Design for desktop, web, mobile and ATM applications, for bank’s staff and customers.
- Create and curate UX objects, interface standards, research insights & reports. Stakeholder/client management, planning, budgeting, recruitment, training activities.
IKEA – Fresh living lab
Home automation concept + qualitative research on in-door environments in Scandinavia
- Designed and prototyped modular devices for a future product line of IKEA’s sustainable living solutions.
- Contributed to setup IKEA’s Innovation lab The Future of Fresh Living in Copenhagen with Space 10.
- Device “Vāyu” got featured in the IKEA’s key highlights for 2016 and other leading design publications.
Inexpensive device + educational apps for Children in developing countries
- Localisation of apps on Sugar OS – XO Laptops
- Community building, training and prototyping a model village
- One of the kind sustainable project in South East Asia, featured on laptop.org